Little one’s precious scalp and brand new hair deserve the gentlest care. Our tot-sized, all-natural beech wood brushes are just the tools for little one’s budding nursery spa routine.
We created this 3-piece Beech Brush Set to span the baby and toddler years. The set covers little one’s care, styling, and detangling needs from the precious and fleeting early days to the hair-is-here, do-it-myself toddler years.
The set includes our Little Weasel Goat’s Wool Hairbrush, Bamboo Bristle Massager / Detangler, and Styling Comb:
1) Goat’s Wool Hairbrush: Baby’s ultra soft first hairbrush.
- Our classic and ultra-soft goat’s wool hairbrush is the perfect brush to introduce as early as the newborn days and is appropriate for both bald cuties and babies with hair.
- Many babies are soothed by the gentle, massage like feeling of a hair brush — especially one as soft as this. Brushing baby’s hair is a wonderful and calming activity to include in a bedtime routine
- Frequent hair brushing helps stimulate the baby’s scalp and therefore the nervous system. Some believe this supports development of the baby’s brain
- Brushing boosts blood circulation to the scalp and may support baby’s hair growth
- For babies with a bit of cradle cap, gentle brushing can help clear flaky skin. Once cradle cap is cleared, continued brushing can help keep it from returning
- Kindly note that a few bristles may fall out in early uses of the brush. This is due to the fine and natural goat’s wool used in the bristles.
- Dimensions: 18 cm x 5 cm x 3.5 cm