Frequently Asked Questions
What are your courier fees?
We use the Courier Guy for shipping. Delivery usually takes 2-5 working days. Standard courier fee is R105.00 for door-to-door delivery. If you would like to arrange overnight Delivery, it will be R150.00, depending on the products that you would like to order. Some of the items has lead times, and therefore we can't do overnight delivery.Please note: Unfortunately overnight delivery doesn't guarantee that your parcel will be delivered overnight, but it definitely makes your parcel a priority at the courier.
Will I be able to collect?
We are based in George, Western Cape. We allow our customers to collect their parcels from us, here in George. There is a "collection in George" option at checkout. Please choose this option when you would like to collect, so that you don't have too pay for courier.
– Dummy Clips and Teethers are composed of small parts, please do not leave your baby unattended with these products.
– Our Dummy Clips are made of natural beech wood and / or food grade silicone beads. Our silicone beads are BPA, Phthalate, Lead & Cadmium free.
– Do not use dummy clips while your baby is sleeping.
– Attach Dummy Clips to baby’s clothing, and not onto bibs, blankets or toys.
– All wood/beads are natural and untreated (raw)
How long does it take until my order arrives?
This depends on your location and what products you ordered.
Standard Shipping: 2-5 working days
Please allow a few extra days for shipping when you would like to have your parcel delivered in an outlaying area.
Some of our items have lead times on them. Please contact us before you order, if you're unsure of the lead time of your order and we'll be able to assist.
How to take care of your Baby & Bear products
Wear & Tear of dummies, dummy clips and teethers can start within a few weeks of use.
– Dummies and other products usually last longer for smaller babies than children that’s a bit older.
– When your baby is growing and starting to crawl or walk, the products may start to wear & tear easier because of contact with food, water, juices, milk or the floor, when baby crawls.
– In order to extend the use of your dummy clip, try to avoid that the dummy clip will get into contact with these things.
– If you would like to treat the wood on your baby‘s dummy clips, rattles or teethers we recommend you to use olive oil or coconut oil. Please take note that this will also change the color of the wood.
– Other a certain period of time the clasp of the dummy clip may start to wear and not close fully. If this happens, it is a safety warning and that means that you need to replace the dummy clip.
– Dummy clips usually lasts for about 6 months, depending on how you take care of it.
– To sterilize your baby’s dummy we recommend to put it into boiling water for about 5 minutes.
– It’s normal for the pacifier to get water into the rubber because of the vent hole.
– Simply squeeze the rubber gently and ensure that all the water is out.
– It’s important to clean and sterilize your products on a daily basis.
– You shouldn’t use a dishwasher, microwave or other chemicals to clean our product, as it will break down the natural rubber.
Would I be able to return the items if I want to?
Due to the nature of our products we can not accept any returns.
Where do we ship to?
We ship to anywhere in South Africa
How will I know when my order has been dispatched?
We will let you know via WhatsApp or email as soon as your order has been shipped. We use The Courier Guy Courier Services. You can track your order on the Courier Guy's website using the following link on their website: https://portal.thecourierguy.co.za/track