- This carrier is used to wear your baby against your body, from newborn to 10kg.
- Baby wearing has numerous benefits for both baby and mommy, or even dad!
- You can wear your baby in five different ways, adjusting your style, depending on your little one’s age and weight.
- Wrapping your baby to your body happens in three easy steps.
How to use your Wrap Carrier:
- Always start with the label in the center of your tummy.
- The fabric should sit very snug around your own body before you put your baby into the wrap.
- The fabric should stretch tightly around your little one.
- Complete the entire wrap before inserting your baby.
Washing your baby carrier:
- Your Wrap Carrier is knitted from a durable cotton mixture.
- This is a blended material, but the largest percentage is Cotton.
- Cotton washes easily in any washing machine with cold water and soap.
- Cotton is known to shrink easily – rather hang out to dry and not tumble dry.
- Cotton can be ironed, but it is not necessary to iron you baby wrap.
- Do not iron over the leather label.
- Do not iron over stains, as it will make it permanent.